Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    This is the third re-working of and original fic I wrote that has been adapted to the Sentinel story EMPATHS that I posted to WWOMB. Originally I used "Pysche's and Warrior/Companions", then in the second re-write I used "Empaths and Guardians" exclusively. Finally, after reading fanfic in the Sentinel universe, I added the terminology of sentinels and guides, because the concepts were better, more detailed than the ones I had developed, but kept all original characters. Does that still qualify as Original fic? I never saved the original version, or the second writing: (Empath and Guardian written in the early and mid 1990's on a computer that would now be considered a museum piece practically, it was a glorified word processor, nothing more), but I did manage to find this version this year and re-read it, then re-worked it into Empaths. So it is sort of original and sort of Sentinel. And again...it is in draft form. Not beta'd. I will continue to edit it on and off, and I hope you who asked for this to be posted will find the patience to bear with me. If having rough fiction, not finished stuff, bothers you, please, please don't read this!Thank you!

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    24,004
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    3
    Kudos:
    46
    Bookmarks:
    5
    Hits:
    6,727