Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Salutations. Welcome to my world Here in my world, I do as I please. And that means that I choose for there to be no such things as STD's. I also have seen fit to completely ignore the fact that Krycek has a prosthetic arm, and hell, I've even given Scully a desk. This is my world and my story. Read all you want, but no one touches it, but me.
    Disclaimer: Mulder, Krycek, Scully and all other X-Files characters who get thrown into this mix, do not belong to me. Chris Carter owns em. I'm sure he won't mind if I borrow them for a little fun, though.
    Rated NC-17 This five-parter is not a story for the kiddies If naughty words and strong same-sexual images disturb you, run! Go and never come back. Over the duration of the series, there's tons of angst, a touch of violence, bad words, a whole bunch of sweet moments and even... dare I say it... the "L" word thrown in for good measure. If sugar isn't in your diet, I'll give you a second warning. Run!!
    I love feedback. I crave feedback. I LIVE for feedback. So for goodness sake, feed me before I knaw off a foot or something. Naturally, flames will be happily ignored... unless it's really good, in which case it'll be passed around amongst my friends. They can use a good chuckle as well as I. You can reach me at MMCUSN@aol.com
    Author's notes: This is my first slash series. Been working on this thing since April 98. I'd spent many a late night now, in my bed, at work, in my car, anyplace I could, scribbling down little notes and ideas. Now, it's finally all done. Gonna go back now and read the whole thing over to see if I still like it. If you're reading this, I've obviously decided that it wasn't an entirely worthless effort. So without further ado...
    Oh... wait... I gotta thank a few people. Big shout outs to Nicole, The Tenth Muse, Deb and Donna for their beta services and infinite enthusiasm. I love you kids to pieces!!!
    Special thanks to Pat for loving this thing and making my residual doubts and fears vanish. You made it complete.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    7,111
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    14
    Hits:
    1,400