Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
631
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
876

Ties

Summary:

One explanation for Ducky's bowties.

Work Text:

Ties
by Betsy


Dr. Donald Mallard, a.k.a. Ducky, walked slowly to the swinging doors of his lab. It had been another very long day, beginning before dawn. Even his lover had still been in bed when he woke up, showered, and left for the job. Now almost 16 hours later, he was ready to go home and collapse.

Abby, the young forensics expert, waved to him. "So long, Ducky."

As she watched the Medical Examiner leave, she once more took notice of the exhaustion on the man's face and . . .the bowtie that he wore. His suit looked extremely disheveled after the long day, but his bowtie was its usual starched perfection. Abby shook her head; then she smiled to herself. She knew that people were often amazed at her various fashions, but Ducky's bowties had also been open to conjecture among NCIS personnel. Abby had never really thought about it before - after all her choices in fashions were certainly not 'de rigeur', but she wondered why the seemingly conservative M.E. chose to wear bowties. Closing up the lab, Abby disappeared into the night, not really dwelling on the seeming paradox.

Some 20 minutes later, Donald Mallard opened the door to his apartment. Soft lighting illuminated the living room area; strains of Mozart sweeping through the apartment. From behind, two long arms curled around the tired man, enclosing him in a loving embrace. Soft lips nuzzled his neck then whispered in his ear. "'Bout time you got here; I was beginning to think I was going to have to issue an alert so that you would close up shop."

The silver haired man smiled and turned, "Oh, and what would this alert be?"

Leroy Jethro Gibbs' lined face smiled into the blue eyes of his lover. "Well, I would say that a certain part of my anatomy has been on alert ever since this morning when you left me so early."

Ducky's eyes twinkled as he visualized the provocative image of his lover's manhood. As he gently cupped the aching erection, he leaned over and kissed the waiting lips gently. "Hmm! I believe you're right." Clearing his voice suddenly, Ducky continued, "I think the situation does merit an alert and an immediate remedy."

Gibbs smiled, his heart racing as he took in the exhaustion of his lover. "Well, now that I think about it; this might be a double alert. How about you do something for me, and I'll definitely do something for you? Dinner won't be ready for another 45 minutes or so."

The shorter man headed for the bedroom, casually beginning to remove his clothing. Gibbs quickly reached out and stopped him. "Unh huh, my dear Doctor. Remember, that's why you wear bowties - ripping off your clothes is so much more fun if I don't have to get those damn ties off you. Let me undress you since I'm already way ahead of you in that department."

For a moment, Ducky stood, staring at the obviously nude male underneath the soft terrycloth robe. Raising his arms so that his shirt could be removed easily, Ducky smiled at his lover once more, "Rip away, mon vieux. Next to ripping off my 'greens', which you do so well, this bowtie was the best idea you ever had."

Grabbing Ducky in a loving embrace, Gibbs leaned over and gave him a kiss that left them both breathless. Then he laughed "All right. . . all right, I'll take credit for the bowtie idea, but you, my dear Ducky, have to take credit for that body, and that's why I like opening the package so fast."

The package opening began.


THE END