Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: FRAO-SC
    Fandom: Xena: Warrior Princess, Hercules the Legendary Journeys
    Pairings: Ares/Joxer
    Disclaimer: Xena: Warrior Princess, Hercules the Legendary Journeys, characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of Universal Television Distribution Holdings LLC. They are used here for entertainment purposes only.
    Warning: Explicit sex. Naughty language. First-time. Rimming. Underage, unless you think contextually like me, and fifteen really wasn't too early to lose your virginity in Ancient Greece.
    Status: Complete
    Archive: Yes to AJCS. And joxerotica. And JoxerFic. Anyone else, please ask.
    Notes: I wanted this to be an innocent little sweet virginity fic, but then Ares was naked and himself and it just kind of snowballed from there. And grabbed a meaning along the way. I think. Also: what is it about this fandom that has me writing NC-17? Sorry about the cross-posting!
    Summary: Joxer likes it hot, and Ares thinks that sweat can be just as good a sacrifice as blood.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,227
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    13
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,222