Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
349
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,281

Midwinter Persuasions

Summary:

Rating: pg/pg13
Disclaimer: we all know they aren’t mine.
Distribution: Twisting, Mental Wanderings – otherwise ask.
notes: AU s3, TtH FfA pairing #187: Faith/ Jareth

Work Text:

Midwinter Persuasions
By Lucinda

 

For a moment, the world spun around her, and Faith closed her eyes. She didn't know what had just happened, but her Slayer senses were screaming at her. This wasn't her nice new apartment, and she wasn't in Kansas anymore. Actually, she'd never been in Kansas, and this wasn't the Hellmouth anymore, but close enough.

"Well, you're definitely a bit out of the ordinary." The voice was a rich sound, masculine and wild and full of power that wasn't now or ever human.

Slowly, Faith turned to face the voice, her mind trying to figure out what would meet her curious eyes. She hadn't expected a toned guy in tights with wild hair and mismatched eyes. The weird little goblins skulking around the edges of the room weren't a surprise though, not really. Every bad guy needed his minions. "So, where am I?"

"My kingdom. You are now in the castle at the center of the labyrinth, right in time for the Midwinter feast." He sounded almost smug.

"What's on the menu for this feast?" Faith put her hand on her hip, wondering if she was in danger, and if so, could she distract him into changing his evil plans. Distracting this guy might be fun, actually.

"All sorts of things. Roast duck, suckling pig, pheasants, sweetbreads, peach pies, jam tarts..." He chuckled, leaning back in his chair, which was actually closer to a throne. "But not wished away Slayers."

"Does that mean that I don't have to persuade you to play nice?" She felt almost disappointed.

One eyebrow raised, and he smiled at her. "By all means, feel free to try to persuade me into anything. But it might take quite a bit of effort."

Faith sauntered closer, one hand reaching out, her fingers brushing along the line of his jaw. "So, a Midwinter feast? Where do I sit?"

"Did you have somewhere in mind?" He purred.

"Ohhh..." Faith settled herself on his lap, straddling him. "How about here?"

"I think I could start to enjoy your persuasions." He grinned.

"Good."

 

end Midwinter Persuasions.