Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: Michael/David
    Rating: R at the moment! Later chapters (of which there will be some!) might be higher but I'll let you know!
    Summary and disclaimer: The Lost Boys will always be owned by Warner Bros and Joel Schumacher and no-one could have played David like Kiefer. This is a continuation of the movie, based on the popular theory that horns are not the same as wood. It plays with the idea that David and Michael were lovers during the movie and it's not very flattering about Star (I promise to even the score with a Star/Michael fic at some point!!). Much angst, some allusions to sex and very little plot-so what's new?!
    Dedication: To StarsChild-who has the most amazing ability to write for one so young. Thanks for kicking me up the backside to work on this!!

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    7,531
    Chapters:
    6/6
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    41
    Bookmarks:
    3
    Hits:
    4,856