Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
413
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,049

Ten Things I Dont Like Abot Haggrid By The Cat

Summary:

Harry Potter/Red Dwarf silly crossover fic, written for Hobbitblue for the Livejournal ficlet meme. Pairing is Hagrid/The Cat. Unfortunately, the Cat isn't very good at spelling...

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Ten Things I Dont Like Abot Haggrid, By The Cat

1. His dog is insain. Even for a dog. He keeps triing to lick Me. And he smells wers than monky-mans breth after four nite's ov drinking and currys. Eugh!

2. Haggrid smels nearly as bad. Like dog-breths piss in the urinals. I dont mind it so much anymore tho.

3. The clothes oh man the clothes. I can tollerate a lot from days spent around H-faces uniform but Haggrids clothes make Rimers look like. Well, *not* like Mine, but like theyir not as hidous as they are.

4. He cant cook. Ive eaten better food when we crashd on that moon with only cold curry saurce and and Kendal mintcake to eat for days. Last time he made flapjaks and I culdnt move My jaw for five hurs. Do you kno how many times a cat needs to snack in a day? I was pissd.

5. Ther are always these anoying little brat-monkys caling for him. Monky childdren are wers than monkys. One has a stupd scar like Rimers H and Haggrid taks to him for *hurs* wile I have to hide in the cuboard like Im some dog-bitch whol put up with that.

6. He stroks me on the head and calls Me a "pretty pussy". Thats fking friky. I dont mind it so much any more tho.

7. This is embarasng but hes big and ther are practicl dificulties. Ther are things Ive never don and I cant do with him. It maks Me feel like I do when I see a nice new suit and theres no way I can make it Mine. And I dont like feling like that just for a stupid giant monky.

8. Ther are monsters in his gardn. I saw enof of those befor we came to this wird verson of earth that Lister keeps saing isnt quite rite - like hed no the difrence. *Hes* to busy tring to chat up the gaol-bate monky-girls with the weird acsents. Anyway I dont like the monsters. But Haggrid lafs at Me and sais they are sweet and they wont harm me wile hes here. Hes mad theyre not sweet at *all*. And he isnt always here hes always leving Me on My own.

9. I think Haggrid in in lov with that big giant teeching woman who came here with the gaol-bate monky-girls and clerly fancys him.

10. I think he isnt in lov with Me.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Mirabehn.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.