Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: Hard R
    Pairings: Catherine/Lady Heather
    Spoilers: Slaves of Las Vegas, just to be safe (I stole a character, but no other spoilers).
    Warnings: Consensual spanking. Guys, the chick's name is Lady Heather and she's a professional dominatrix. If this surprises you entirely, you're fairly naive. Also, Catherine's acting a bit out of character as is necessary for the story. After all, here she is essentially playing a role-the role of submissive. It apparently is said that to be a good dominatrix, one must be comfortable with subbing. And we all know Catherine has great potential :)
    Series: Not really, but it does follow the first untitled fic I wrote about these two, so you might want to read that one first. It isn't really essential that you do, though.
    Disclaimer: Jerry Bruckheimer owns CSI and its characters. Lady Heather and Catherine Willows belong in no small part to Melinda Clarke and Marg Helgenberger. They aren't mine. Thanks to Queernet.org, a huge help in researching for these fics. I wrote this one as quickly as I did the first, longhand in a Rugrats *tm notebook outside on this gorgeous January (the hell? It's like 50 degrees out) day. It's PWP, totally un-beta'd and for my amusement only. And hopefully the amusement of others.
    Feedback: Send to ChildeOfDarla@aol.com Always appreciated. Hell, I'm a feedback junkie. Constructive is my favorite kind. A general "you rock" is an ego-boost, and admittedly adored. A general "you suck" helps nobody and won't make me go away. Flames will be laughed at, posted on the Web and openly mocked by all. So don't say I didn't warn you.
    Archive/Distribution: You want it for the list archive, take it; you want it for anything else, I'm flattered, just ask first. Common courtesy and all. Any spelling or grammatical errors that catch your eye that are *not intended within the context of the story* may be corrected if you see fit. If you can't tell whether or not it was intended, leave it be. Thanks.
    Summary: A little discipline and the continuation of an education. Catherine learns the importance of being submissive.
    For Elyssa, of course, and everyone who feedbacked the first story.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,222
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    14
    Hits:
    1,748