Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2004-12-04
Words:
4,171
Chapters:
3/3
Kudos:
21
Hits:
1,686

Troika of Two Vamps and a Demon

Summary:

Spike bleaches Angel's hair while Angel sleeps.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Sleeping LIke a (Bleached) Baby

Chapter Text

Sleeping Like A (Bleached) Baby....
(1/1) quickie ficlet
Rated FRT-13 for language
Set in the Angelverse sometime in season 4,but Cordy's not dead.And that Jasmine stuff?Uh-uh.
In response to Challenge #27 in the BtVS Inspiration group:Angel's hair gets bleached while he's sleeping.
Feedback:PLEASE!!!!I'm a feedback vamp
Distribution:Various lists.Want it,just credit me please.
Dedicated to:James Marsters for his birthday,because this would go right up Spike's alley.
DISCLAIMER:Nope,I don't own them.Yep,I want to.

 

"Are you sure he won't wake up?"

Gunn asked Spike as he was getting the Les Blondisemmes kit together.Spike looked like a mad scientist,pouring things into bottles,including Sweet And Low.It helped cut down the burning quality of the bleach.

"Yes I'm sure.He stayed up all night and most of the day researching some new beastie.Besides,"he added,shaking up the pale brownish mixture,"he sleeps the slumber of the undead."

Spike put the rubber gloves on,and Gunn stepped back.

"Don't you come near ME with those things........"

A voice made both of them jump.

"What's going on?"Connor asked,his usual smirk on his face.When he heard of what Spike was doing to Angel,Connor pulled up a chair."Glad I could get a front row seat!"

Spike went about putting the bleach in Angel's hair,being careful not to wake the sleeping vampire.After he was done,he had Gunn set his watch for 45 minutes later,so he could rinse the hairdye out.While he was waiting to finish the job,he posted Connor as guard in case Angel woke up.In the meantime,Spike made a few phone calls.

An hour later,the deed was done.Angel's hair was a stunning shade of blonde,somewhere between Spike's and Darla's.Spike grinned.Now time to put his plan in action.....

"ANGEL!!!"Spike screeched.He shook up his sleeping Sire.

"Spike will you PLEASE shut up.And stop touching me.I'm in no mood for your games.I'm trying to sleep here,"Angel spat out crankily.

"Fine.Be that way.Miss out on yer first paying job all week.I'll just call that desperate young lady back and tell her Angel Investigations doesn't want her business...."

"No no.Where is she,I'll talk to her."Angel hurridly put his shoes on.Spike gave him the "message" that the girl was meeting him at Caritas,Lorne's karaoke bar.Angel rushed through the lobby-not knowing there was a Sweet and Low packet stuck to his ear.Cordy headed him off at the pass.

"Angel!I just wanted to give you a big HUG before you left!"she twittered at her boss as she plucked the telltale pink packet from his skin,pretending to swipe her arm past his ear.Angel hugged her back.

"Take my messages Cordy.I'll be back."

Angel rushed over to Caritas...not knowing he had an entourage watching him.......

"Angelcakes!"Lorne welcomed him as Angel sat down and asked for a ginger-ale with lime."Love the look.Tres chic,mon ami."Angel thought the fashion conscious demon was talking about his rolled-out-of-bed look."Thanks,Lorne.I'm here to meet a girl in trouble.Anyone ask for me?"he asked.A hot-looking brunette sidled up next to Angel's stool.

"Looking for me?"she purred."I'm trouble...umm,I mean,I'm IN trouble."

Angel was puzzled.This was the woman that Spike had frantically woken him up for??And did he just hear a Cockney-ed snicker?

"Mr.Angel,I have an important question for you,before I decide to "use" your services,"she said silkily.Angel cleared his throat.

"Yes?And that is--?"

She leaned over so only she,Angel,and a couple of people with sensitive hearing could hear.

"Does the carpet match the drapes?"

Angel turned beet red and blushed furiously.

The brunette smiled seductively.

And a young human and a vampire laughed uproariously.

Angel ran his fingers through his hair,looking at the newly blonde strands that he just happened to shed at that moment.He put one and one together and came up with Connor and Spike-one his child,and the other his Childe.He excused himself from the "lady",much to her amusement,and ran out the door-but not fast enough.

"Spike!!Connor!"

And the only sound he could hear was his 2 little boys giggling.