Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
694
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
9
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,252

Friday's

Summary:

Disclaimer: Don't own them, don't sue me... I don't get money so I have none to spare.
Spoilers: None
Summary: Tony and Gibbs friday's.
Author's Note: Tony and Gibb's... came to mind when someone asked me to maybe have Kate see them... don't know if they had this in mind but here it is.
Feedback would be nice as all of you fic writers out there know.

Work Text:

Friday's
by Keyla Sheppard

 

The lights are off, the whole bullpen is silent. Slowly the sound of punching keys flow over the empty air. Although the lights are out the glow from two computer screens can be seen sneaking over the cubicle walls.

"Gibbs."

The punching stops and a chair is pushed away from it's desk.

"Tony."

Gibbs leans back in his chair, places his hands behind his head and smiles. Tony smiles back at him than slowly stands up and walks toward Gibbs.

"Whatcha up to Gibbs?"

"Nothing much, finishing my reports."

Tony nods, feels the camera's and turns to face them. Each one of them are mounted to the wall, not an inch of give.

"Oh, sounds... boring."

Gibbs laughs and Tony leans over and grabs the chair's arms, pushing it into the camera's blind spot.

"There, that's better Gibbs."

The older man leans over and kisses the younger one, pulling him closer. Tony climbs into the chair, legs on each side of the older man and arms around his neck.

"Hi."

Gibbs whispers, bringing his hands around the man and intertwining his fingers on the mans back.

"Hi Jethro."

He smiles at him and leans into kiss him again. As his tongue finds it's way into Tony's mouth the ding of the elevator finds it's way to his ear.

"Shit."

Tony tries his hardest to get out of the chair, finally landing at Gibbs' feet, hair a mess.

"Tony?"

"Hey Kate."

He quickly stands up and flattens his shirt as she walks around the corner.

"Oh, hey Gibbs."

Had she not heard the grunt and bang of Tony as he fell she could have kept a straight face, but all was lost. Her grin showed on her face and both the men could tell she had no idea what had been happening.

"What's up Kate?"

Tony walks over to the corner of Gibbs' desk, not wanting to leave the man's side.

"Forgot my jacket."

Both men usually looked for things like that, today they had had too much on their minds.

"Oh."

Tony answers, Kate turns around, grabs her jacket than looks at Gibbs.

"You okay Gibbs?"

He nods, not saying a word because he doesn't feel the need to. Kate doesn't move, typical of her profiler training, she studies the older man.

"Kate I'm fine, little tired."

Finally Kate nods, knowing she could stare at him for hours and not understand the man.

"Okay... goodnight."

"Night Kate."

"Night."

Kate walks around the corner, steps into the open elevator and a man pushes the ground floor button. Tony watches her kiss the man waiting in it and the doors shut behind them.

"I wonder who that was."

"Who?"

Gibbs stands up, places his arms back around Tony and places his hands on the mans stomach.

"Kate just kissed a guy."

"Oh."

Gibbs is silent for a couple seconds than he continues.

"Does that make you jealous?"

Tony laughs, Gibbs can feel it through his fingers. He turns around in Gibbs' arms and kisses his lips lightly.

"No... I've got the man I want right here, and I'm in his arms."

"That's sweet."

Gibbs backs back into his chair, it's still sitting in the blind spot. He sits down and waits for Tony to get back on his lap. Finally with arms around each other Gibbs smiles again.

"Why are we still here Jethro?"

Gibbs shrugs than kisses Tony, holding him close to him. Tony leans on to him and puts his head on Gibbs' shoulder, kissing his neck in the process.

"It's dangerous... that's why."

Tony sits up straight, puts Gibbs' head in his hands and kisses him again.

"Learn when to shut-up."

Gibbs laughs and allows the younger mans tongue in his mouth. When Tony lets up for breath Gibbs leans into whisper in his ear.

"I love you Anthony."

"You too Jethro."

Tony goes back to kiss him, letting his love show through the kiss. It's Friday and this is where they both want to be.

 

end