Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Part 2 of the ABC series
    Disclaimers: The characters and show all belong to Joss Whedon, Fox, Mutant Enemy, Kuzui, and God only knows who else. The storyline, however, is the sole property of the author. This story cannot be sold or used for profit in any way. Copies of this story may be made for private use only and must include all disclaimers and copyright notices.
    F/F romance: the story assumes a loving and sexual relationship between people of the same gender, different genders and may even include 3 at the same time . If this offends or is illegal for you, then please leave. Come back when you are older, have an open mind, moved, or changed your laws.
    Spoilers: Just after Wrecked.
    Summary: Willow has returned after two years but a lot has changed, including the young woman. She and Giles rush to America to warn both Buffy and Angel of danger only to find they may be a little too late.
    Rating: FRM for a couple of swear words and major character death.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,874
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    13
    Hits:
    1,046