Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
697
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,139

Mornin Wake-Up

Summary:

Disclaimer: Don't own them but if I did I would have a great life :).
Spoilers: Small one for Season 2 episode The Bone Yard. And I mean really really small.
Summary: What Tony and Gibbs do one morning, their 'wake-up routine'.
Author's Note: As before Tony and Gibbs are together, in love and happy. This is another one that popped into my head. Tell me what you think... it's PG-13 just in case... I usually rate it high.
Feedback plz.

Work Text:

Mornin Wake-Up
by Keyla Sheppard

 

"Tony... didn't I warn you about this?"

The two had only been in the elevator for at most a half a minute and Tony is already holding his hand and kissing his neck. Tony loved doing this to him minutes before he's supposed to enter his working space, and be 'evil' Gibbs-boss man.

"Sorry boss."

Tony clears his throat lets go of Jethro's hand and walks to the other side of the elevator. He made sure he wasn't looking any where near his lover. As he stands there he can feel Jethro's eyes on the back of his neck. Jethro is searching for any sign his lover isn't mad at him, hell they had just left Tony's house together that morning. Tony kept his eyes straightforward even as he heard the older man mumble to himself than walk over next to him.

Jethro had wanted to leave early to get some work done in the quiet office, that's why when they had entered the building there was no one around that didn't need to be there. He reaches over Tony and pushes the stop button; he had done this once before, to get the truth out of an F.B.I. agent.

"What?"

Tony wasn't smiling; he's trying his hardest to keep it inside, buried down deep in his gut so Jethro wouldn't know he had already won.

"Did I say stop?"

Tony hated it when Jethro started to get bossy in there relationship. At work it was fine, but not when they were alone. Gibbs must have seen the hurt in the man's eyes because he placed his hands on Tony's sides and pulled him a little closer.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that."

Jethro pulled Tony the rest of the way to him and gave him a reassuring hug, he looks over at Tony and smiles.

"And no matter what I say, unless said right out, it doesn't mean stop."

Tony finally smiles back at him, leaning in and planting a kiss on his lover's soft lips, breathing him in.

Jethro let his mouthpart, knowing it was a bad idea in the office but not being able to stop. He had never done anything close to this in an elevator before, but he really liked it, especially since it was with his man. With the man still in his arms, and Tony's lips on his neck, he released the elevator, knowing that any more time would set off the alarm.

"Whatcha do that for?"

Tony whines as he tries to inch out of Jethro's hug, knowing that the doors could open and reveal them at any time.

"Where are you going?"

Jethro didn't even think of answering Tony's question, he had more things on his mind than why he released the damned elevator.

"Well... don't... know."

Tony answers slowly, pausing only to kiss Jethro's neck again.

As he does this Jethro slowly loosens his grip on Tony and Tony makes his way to stand next to the man. Now he is standing beside him, holding firmly to his hand and kissing his neck. The doors open slowly and Gibbs keeps a tight hold on Tony's hand and pulls him out than drags him into the break room.

"Coffee?"

Tony nods and finds a chair that is sitting around the only table in that room. His eyes wander out the door and into the empty bullpen, he is pulled back into the room only by the feel of Jethro's hand in his.

Jethro had taken a seat next to Tony and had placed his coffee in front of him. As they sit drinking their 'wake-up juice' they are hand-in-hand, starring intently in each other's eyes. They both soak up as much as they can of each other before the bullpen starts to fill. Each taking their turn to lean over and kiss their love in between sips of coffee and whispered conversation.

 

~The End- For now~