Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2004-11-28
Words:
1,698
Chapters:
3/3
Kudos:
21
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
2,520

Undercover

Summary:

none given

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Written in response to a 15 minute challenge on the MakeBelieve mailing list, and I actually finished it in 15 minutes so I qualify :) I need to thank the muses for being there and Ana for the beta and the encouragement.

Undercover
by Jacki
"I saw what you did last night..." Danny smirked. He and Martin were the only two agents left in the office this late.

Martin whipped around in his desk chair. "You what?" he sputtered, his face already a pale shade of pink.

"Last night," Danny drew out each word. "I saw you."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Martin tried to cover. "I was at home."

Danny rose from his desk and swaggered over to Martin. He perched himself on the edge of the other man's desk. "Oh, really?" he said, raising an eyebrow.

Martin pushed back his chair, angrily. "Really!" he fumed.

Danny grinned, he loved to get under Martin's skin. Hell, he would love to get under Martin's skin literally, and after what he had seen last night he knew that wasn't as far-fetched as he had once
thought. "Hmmm," Danny said, tilting his head in thought. "I thought you lived on the Upper East Side. And I definitely saw you somewhere other than Park Avenue."

"Where?" Martin mumbled, shaking his head.

"You, Fitzie, were having the time of your life down in Chelsea last night. I saw you coming out of the club," he said, standing and moving closer as he invaded Martin's personal space. "You and
some...guy."

Shock held Martin in place. He had thought it would be safe. But he should have known if anyone would find out it would be Danny Taylor. His cheeks were a deep crimson now as he lowered his eyes; Martin couldn't look Danny in the face. "So, you caught me," Martin mumbled, embarrassment engulfing him.

"If I wanted to catch you," Danny teased, his slender fingers trickling slowly down Martin's smooth cotton shirt. "I would have done this..."

Danny's voice trailed off as he caught Martin's face in his hands. Their lips meeting eagerly as Danny pressed even closer. He had been wanting to do that for so long that he wasn't even sure it was happening. But, when Martin gently nipped at his lower lip Danny knew that this time it wasn't a dream.

The two men staggered backwards; Danny's thighs pressed against the edge of the desk as their kiss lengthened, tongues sliding against one another in exploration. Reluctantly, Danny pulled away, gasping as he fought to regain his breath. He was smiling.

"Martin," he said, his words coming in short bursts. "Maybe...we should take this somewhere...a little...more...private." He clasped Martin's hand and began pulling him toward the elevator. Danny knew if they waited any longer the cleaning crew might have more of a mess to clean up then they ever expected

-END-