Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: Draco/Harry, very mild Percy/Nevill
    Summary: Well you can guess what it is from the title but here you are...Draco, Harry Misletoe. And the one for Percy and Nevill is ... Percy and Nevill see what happens with Draco, Harry and misletoe lol. Disclaimer: Not Mine, there J.K. Rowlings.
    Author Note: when i first did this it was like one paragraph long. I've got a couple WIP's.. mostly SB/RL... Characters not HP related I have permition from their creator to use them. I'm Planning on doing a Thanksgiving fic soon.. even though its past thanks giving lol. If you have an idea for the pairing on it tell me.. i dont like to do Old/YOung but i have one withthat.. its a oops Never mind... you'll see as soon as i type it up lol. well if you want any of these fics to continue just tell me... Bye!

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    423
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    10
    Hits:
    1,386