Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,017
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
14
Hits:
1,280

Draco y Harry Vacaciones en Mexico

Summary:

The boys need a stress-free vacation in a romantic setting.

Work Text:

Draco y Harry Vacaciones en Mexico
By: Fae Moon
Pairing: Harry/Draco
Warning: AU/Slash/Romance
Feedback: Much appreciated
Disclaimer: All characters of the HP universe belong to JK Rowling.

 

*~* *~* *~* *~*

"I'm nervous, Harry." The gorgeous blond in a pristine white suit looked anything but nervous to the casual onlooker.

"I know, love. I'm feeling a bit like 'Alice in Wonderland' myself."

"What?"

"Hmm?" The darker man was looking around the airport, trying to get his bearings. Traveling on a Muggle plane was a bit disconcerting. "Oh, it's a Muggle story about a young girl who falls into a world that's completely different from what she's used to."

"In this instance, I can relate," Draco retorted. "Are you sure this was a good idea?"

Harry turned his total attention back to his beloved. Placing the thumb of his right hand on the cheekbone of his lover's face, he stroked it soothingly. "It will be perfect, just wait and see," he replied.

They gathered their luggage and, side-by-side, walked towards the rental car booths. Standing in a line of black liveried chauffeurs was one holding a sign that read, "Dé la bienvenida Sr. y Sr. Alfarero-Malfoy."

"I recognize the "Malfoy" name, but I don't have a clue as to what the rest of it says," admitted Harry.

"Don't give me an opening like that, Potter," murmured Draco under his breath. "It's just too easy."

Harry gave Draco a baffled look. "Huh?"

Draco gave him a dazzling smile. "Never mind, love."

Lightly shrugging, Harry approached the handsome uniformed man. "This is Mr. Malfoy. I am Mr. Potter. Are you waiting for us?"

Smiling a dazzling smile that rivaled Draco's, the chauffeur bowed and said, "SÃ, Señor." He picked up the men's luggage.

"See, Potter? 'Malfoy' translates properly into any language," Draco smirked.

"Excuse me, Señores. I am Juan Carlos. I will be your driver during your stay. Please follow me."

Turning neatly, he walked toward the curb where a long, black limo was parked. Setting the baggage down behind the vehicle, he moved smartly to the rear door and held it open for his new passengers. "There is champagne for you, Sr. Malfoy, Sr. Alfarero. Please help yourselves." After settling his charges, he rounded the rear of the limo to stow the gear in the trunk.

"Harry, did you hire a driver for us?"

"No, love, I didn't. I wonder who did?"

"And, we just got into this vehicle with an unknown driver because...?" Draco's question trailed off.

"Look. Here's a letter for us. Maybe this will explain." Picking up the elegant parchment, Harry broke the wax seal. He read the missive aloud:

"Dear Misters Potter-Malfoy,

Your driver has been given instructions to take you to the Riu Playacar Resort in Playa del Carmen. Settle back for a pleasant ride. You will be traveling for about three hours. The bar is fully stocked for your enjoyment. A new release DVD, 'The Prisoner of Azkaban,' is available for you to view.

The wrapped package on the television contains a phial of a specially prepared potion. Severus worked on it for two weeks. It is his gift to you.

You have been married for a year now. I am getting anxious for grandchildren. While you are on vacation, and out from under any undue stress, you may decide who will carry the next Malfoy heir.
The potion will ensure that a pregnancy ensues.

Happy Anniversary!

Your loving father and father-in-law,
Lucius Malfoy"

 

Harry's eyebrows raised high onto his forehead. "An heir? He expects one of us to come back pregnant? This is Lucius' idea of no pressure, no stress?" Harry's voice escalated a full octave.

Juan Carlos got into the driver's seat, and started the powerful vehicle, pulling smoothly away from the curb and into traffic.

Draco twined his hands in Harry's tousled hair, and tilted his head back to expose the long line of his throat. Swooping in for a long lick of sun-warmed skin, Draco said, "Don't you want to have children, love?"

Harry hummed his pleasure as Draco lavished small, sucking kisses down his neck to his collarbone. "You know I love kids, Draco, and even want some of our own. I just don't know..."

Draco kissed his way back up to Harry's ear. Licking delicately at the shell-like sworls he whispered, "I don't know if I'm ready to be a parent yet, either, love. We won't rush." He nibbled on a tender earlobe.

Harry arched into the tingly bite, and wrapped his arms around Draco's waist bringing him closer. "But..."

"If Sev made the potion once, he can make it again. This is Father's way of saying that he's accepted our marriage and will endorse it wholeheartedly." Holding tightly to his husband, Draco lay down across the soft leather seats of the luxurious limo, pulling Harry on top of him. "We don't have to use the potion until we're ready."

Sneaking a hand under Draco's jacket, Harry began unbuttoning the silk shirt underneath. He mapped every area of skin that he uncovered. Impatiently he raised up for a kiss and his elbow knocked a small black electronic device onto the floor. "Well, then. Since we've decided not to get pregnant right away, and we have a long drive, can we at least practice?"

Draco chuckled and pulled Harry back for another delicious kiss. In the background, the theme music for 'The Prisoner of Azkaban' went unheeded.

Fin