Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    feedback: As this is a kind of test for me, please tell me what you think of the story. This is my first time in many ways; it's the first fanfic I've ever written, it's my first slashfic and it's my first story in English - I'm not a native English speaker - so please be nice and considerate. Thanx to Lone Gungirl for beta!
    Archive: Don't think you want to, but please ask me first.
    Rating: R for implicit m/m sex
    Category: S, slight Angst - M/K
    Spoilers: None.
    Author's Note: The plot takes place right after the two-parter "Tunguska/Terma". By the way, I know Mulder is red-green blind, but I decided to ignore this fact.
    Summary: Krycek risks his life to protect Mulder from CSM.
    Disclaimer: The characters are not mine - everybody knows that! I just borrowed them for this tiny story. No harm done, I think.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,095
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    7
    Hits:
    752