Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Title: The Other Man
    by Mama-Ra
    Fandom: Forever Knight
    Status: WIP
    Series: Reconciliation
    Overall series rated R - for sex, violence, bloodshed, language, and stuff like that.
    Archive: yes, please!
    Feedback is appreciated, and I'll write you back. momra1@lycos.com
    Pairing: Nick/Vachon
    Summary: Vachon invites Nick over to play.
    Warning: graphic m/m sex, bloodletting, and consensual rough-stuff.
    BTW - This part isn't a Nick/LaCroix story, but other chapters of 'Reconciliation' are.
    Note: This is actually a piece of the 'Reconciliation' series. I haven't posted it before, and it's out of order, but I think it fits your challange parameters.
    Reonciliation Chapter 12:(I think) © 2001 by Mom-Ra
    The Usual Disclaimers Apply: All characters from Forever Knight belong to Sony/Tristar and were created by Barney Cohen and James Parriot. No copyright violation is intended, no money is being made, blah blah blah.
    First a bit of smut, to set the mood, then the Story Challenge.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,587
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    22
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,138