Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    The Web
    by asiksta69
    HOGAN'S HEROES
    Pairing: Klink/omc, Hogan/OMC
    Catagory: Yes, yes, yes, this is SLASH. Bold and beautiful M/M, but one never knows when the occasional female might show up - variety being the spice of life and all.
    Warning: Oh, and D/s reins Supreme!! Don't like it, whip me, beat me, make me write bad fiction! That said, if you have any hang ups with the content, you have the right not to read. Please for once in your life do the right thing, do not read this, or write to tell me your thoughts - funny as they are - i really don`t want a debate about it.
    Note: Well all you Unsung , or perhaps, Well Hung Heroes out there. .Here's a different take on the formation of Hogan's WWII operations in Germany. It's my world, and like the quote says - "Welcome to it", or not?either way, what bliss!
    Disclaimer: i don't own any of the original Hogan's Heroes characters, all others are mine. With of course an exception, ( isn't there always an exception to the rule), but it's in the author's notes at the end. So? wait for?. it This is strictly for my own deranged pleasure. i have no plans on infringement or any of that other rubbish. Though i do believe the boys will have much more fun playing my games. i receive no monies for this, with the exception of the times i write this at work. i don't think that really counts - trust me - i see my paychecks.
    Acknowledgments: i would like to thank some individuals: M'Lady Xanthe, Who's Wonderful Fan Fiction has made me realize a slice of heaven can be anywhere you write it. If you haven't read Mistress Xanthe's works - SPANKS to you ;-P Vyper, aka; Wench of Satan, one can only imagine the darkness of the catacombs where her brilliant story lines reside, again if you haven't read her stories shame on you. >8^}

    An extremely huge, humble, on my knees, boot worshipping thanks to Master Nev, my Beta-Tyrant, without Who's help and encouragement this story would still be churning round and round in my head. Perhaps that's the way it should have stayed, but where would the fun in that have been. `Life is a Cabaret' boys and girls, enjoy it.
    Feedback: If you so desire - and believe you me, i'd enjoy it immensely - can be sent to: asiksta69@yahoo.com
    Archiving: Ask first and Ye may receive.
    Rating: NC-17 over all, but the first few chapters are no more than PG-13 at best.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,715
    Chapters:
    3/3
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    3
    Kudos:
    30
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    3,627