Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Feedback: Why, yes, thank you!
    Category: OaT, slash
    Rating: NC-17
    Summary: After all their time together, Victor finally expresses to Mac and LiAnn why he has family issues.
    Archive: NickZone, The Agency, FHSA Slash, WWOMB, and if I OKed when I signed up on the list, go for it. Anyone else, just tell us!
    Disclaimer: Not mine, never were, I have no money.
    Notes: I originally wrote this in a MarySue piece of shit while learning Vic, Mac, LiAnn, the Director and Dobrinski's voice. This part of it, tho, is a really good bit and I couldn't let it pass, even if the MarySue will never see the light of day. This answers a RatBoat semi-challenge, for Victor talking about why he left home so young. Thank you Sue for the beta and for the title, what would I do without you! Enjoy!

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,531
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    20
    Hits:
    957