Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2004-12-28
Words:
3,256
Chapters:
7/7
Comments:
1
Kudos:
21
Hits:
3,858

The Support Group

Summary:

Smallville/Superboy comic book crossover.

Chapter 1: Chapter One: The Support Group

Chapter Text

Disclaimer: I do not own Smallville and/or the Superboy comics from DC Comics.

"It's a travesty, I tell you! A travesty!" said the magical imp from the Fifth Dimension. "What were they thinking? Making me into a Russian foreign exchange student? It's ridiculous!"

"Have a seat, Mxy," said the blond freckle-faced handsome young teenage boy. "At least they didn't write your character out of the series like they did mine."

"They could always bring you back, Pete," said the pretty red-haired teenage girl. "You only went to go live with your mom. They didn't kill off your character."

"Lana, when I first saw this series I thought they had changed my name to Whitney. Then I realized they made me black. Okay. I can live with that. It's the diversity thing."

"As far as I know, I never had a boyfriend named Whitney. And why didn't they want to keep me with red hair? Are there no talented beautiful actresses with red hair who could play my part?"

"A-hem," interrupted the bald young man seated in the corner. "Actually, I have no problem with what they've done with my character. I like being made into a spoiled playboy son of a billionaire. I get to live in a beautiful mansion. And best of all, I actually get to be laid by beautiful young women! Can you beat that? I love it! This is way better than being sent to juvenile hall for being a young criminal mastermind!"

"It wasn't all good, though, was it, Lex?" asked Pete.

Lex was quiet for a moment. Then he spoke.

"Well, no. Being stranded on that island, the forced shock therapy, getting kidnapped, and almost getting killed numerous times, well those weren't fun at all for my character, I'll have to admit."

The white-haired older couple seated on the other side of the table glanced at each other.

"I guess it's nice that they made us younger and living on that big farm out in the fresh air," said Ma Kent.

"The Kent Farm," said Pa Kent. "Yep. It has a nice ring to it. It was either that or be working in that small grocery store."

"We still haven't heard from the main man himself. Where's Superboy?" asked Lana. "I thought he'd be here."

"That's why I called this special meeting of this little support group," said Mxy. "I sent our Superboy, a.k.a. Clark Kent off on a surprise trip. And his counterpart will be sent here to take his place. It should be very interesting for the both of them."

"You did what??!!" cried Pete, Lana, Ma and Pa Kent and Lex.

"Yip?!" cried the white dog wearing the red cape.

"Poor Krypto. They left you out completely," said Ma Kent as she petted the super canine.