Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
592
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
4
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,063

Out of the Office

Summary:

Disclaimer: I don't own these characters, Darn.
Pairing: DiNozzo/Gibbs
Summary: Tony and Gibbs have at it. Sort of.
Author's Note: This is my first SLASH fic of any kind. I'd love some feedback on it.

Work Text:

Out of the Office
by Keyla Sheppard

 

"Didn't I tell you to keep this out of the office?"

There is a chuckle that comes from his love and it vibrates off his own lips. He smiles at this known feeling and kisses his lover again slowly parting his lips to allow the other tongue in.

"Jethro, there is nothing that you can say... that'll get me to stop... right now."

His lover states in between gasps for breath... he waits for a reply and than just looks into Jethro's eyes, knowing what he's going to say.

"But Tony..."

It's too late he is on top of Jethro and they are both thrown to the cold bathroom floor. They both know they couldn't go where they wanted to go right now, not in the office, but that didn't stop their make out session. Tony's hands trace Jethro's torso, lifting his shirt just enough to feel the warmth radiating off him and seeping through his own shirt. He's straddling Jethro's hips and his hands move to his lovers hair. As he twists his hair the one on the floor grabs Tony's shoulders... making him kiss him again, and ready for Tony to stop for a breath. He finally does and Jethro takes the opportunity to flip him off his stomach, they both sit up... they catch their breath.

"You know what's going to happen if someone walks in."

Jethro tries to make another argument but Tony just goes in for another kiss and Jethro does the same.

"Don't care."

Tony says at a time he is free of the mans lips. As they continue to kiss they hear another man walk into the bathroom... making them stop, dead.

"Shit."

Jethro whispers into Tony's mouth, his mouth acts almost like a gag. With Tony's lips pressed to Jethro's and Jethro's arms around Tony's waist they hold their breath... hoping the man won't walk around the corner. He doesn't and they listen quietly as they hear the mystery man finish and walk back out the door. With a relived breath they both start kissing each other again... being careful to stay away from their special spots so they don't scream. When they finally stop they are holding each others hands and staring into the other ones eyes, slowly catching their breath they had lost to their partner.

"Home?"

Jethro looks at his watch before replying with a nod. He gets up first, pulling the younger man up with him. They both walk around the corner and head to the two mirrors that hang over the sink. As they reach them they both already have their hands in their own hair trying their hardest to get it back the way it was before the sudden kissing session.

Tony looks over at the gray-haired man and lets a little laugh out as he watches his futile attempt to fix his hair.

"You're bad at that Jethro."

He just laughs in response as Tony places his hands on the man shoulders and turns him toward him, he flattens his hair quickly but leaves his hands on top of Jethro's head. Before letting go he smiles and leans in to kiss him once more. Than he pats him on his arms and turns and walks out the door. He's ready to go 'home' and lie in his lovers arms all night.

 

The End