Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2012-04-24
Words:
2,959
Chapters:
7/7
Comments:
1
Kudos:
15
Hits:
2,891

The Talk

Summary:

Roy talks to Johnny about his on-duty behavior.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Notes:

Part: 1/?
Rating: PG
Pairing: N/A
Archive: Yes
Summary: Roy talks to Johnny about his on-duty behavior.
Content Warning: Harsh Language.
Copyright: February 2001 By Robin R. Neher
THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY
PREEXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED.
FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT.
THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION. THE CHARACTERS
AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED ON
ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCES.

Chapter Text

After returning from a run one Monday afternoon, Roy decided it was time he and his partner of two months, Johnny Gage, had a talk about Johnny's womanizing during work hours. Roy was still thinking of what he'd say to Johnny. Roy did not want to hurt Johnny's feelings, but at the same time, Roy felt that Johnny's nurse chasing was distracting him from his job.

As Roy entered the kitchen, Cap and the others greeted the senior medic.

"Roy, how are you and Gage working out?" Engineer Mike Stoker asked as Roy poured himself a cup of coffee, then joined the others at the kitchen table.

"Frankly, Mike, I'm having my doubts about Johnny." Roy sighed. "He's a good medic and all, but his girl chasing is making me crazy!"

"What do you mean, Roy?" Cap Hammer prompted.

"Cap, everytime we're at Rampart, Johnny's always chasing some nurse." Roy replied.

"So? What's wrong with that?" Fireman Chester "Chet" Kelly asked.

"Chet, when we're on duty, Johnny's mind should be on the job. Everytime he chases some girl, he totally forgets about the job."

"Do you want me to have a talk with him?" Cap Hammer asked.

"No, Cap, It should be a peer that talks to him." Roy shook his head. "It has to be me that talks to him."

"Roy, could your concern be because Johnny is single and you're married?" Fireman Marco Lopez asked. "Girl chasing is part of single life for a guy."

"Yeah, but should Johnny be using Rampart as a dating service?" Roy asked.

"Has Dixie complained or one of her nurses?" Cap asked.

"Not yet. I just want to prevent things from going that far." Roy told his Captain.

"Roy, let Johnny be for now. If Dix or one of her nurses complains, then, I'll have a talk with John." Cap Hammer assured Roy.

"Okay, Cap, if you think that's best." Roy agreed.

"Where is Johnny anyway?" Chet asked.

"He's outside, washing the engine." Roy replied as the tones went off.

Squad 51, Man down. 4567 Hollywood. 4567 Hollywood. Timeout: 16:32

"Squad 51, 10-4, KMG-365." Cap Hammer responded as Johnny and Roy sped out of the station, sirens full blast