Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: the usual - Bobby and Darien
    Spoilers: if it matters, BIG ones for 'Legends'
    Summary: Stranded in the mountains one more time, our guys run into what they think is an old… flame… of Darien's. Only a hands-on demonstration by Bobby will suffice to make it clear that the invisible man is off limits to everyone save his partner.
    Thanks for the services of my betas this go-round, Krys and Alex. Nits are always best picked by friends. ;^D
    (Taz made me do this!)
    A/N: This was inspired by a single conversation in Taz's 'Maybe Someday' fic, which I have been privileged to beta. After succumbing to a 30 minute fit of laughter, I had to do something with it. The inspiration, that is. I have based my characterization of the 'other man' on my long ago anthropology classes and my knowledge of animal behavior. It is my opinion (and only that) that the Big Foot on the Santee reservation had been driven mad by grief and the equal madness of his human stalker. However, primates are extremely intelligent, crazy or not. They are also far more dependant on their senses, especially smell, than humans are. And who is to say they may not have senses in addition to those we recognize?

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    12,937
    Chapters:
    6/6
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    25
    Hits:
    3,030