Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: BtVS
    Rating: NC17/Slash
    Pairing: Spike/Xander
    Spoilers: Through season five.
    Summary: Spike and Xander celebrate Halloween.
    Notes: Written for The Batpack Halloween Fanfic Challenge 2004. ** indicate emphasis.
    Feedback: It’s ALL about the feedback (and naked Spike)! Don’t make me beg, it’s not pretty.
    Distribution: Spikedluv’s Scribblin’, Shades of Gray, I Need A Parrot, Nummytreats, Unconventional Shippers List, and anywhere else post it. If anyone else wants it, please ask.
    Disclaimer: Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel the series, characters and concepts are the property, copyright and trademark of Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, Kuzui Enterprises, Grr Argh, the WB, UPN and whomever else they really belong to. No ownership is claimed by the author. This work is nonprofit, noncommercial and not for sale for commercial purposes. Characters and situations not specifically owned by the creators of BtVS/Ats or under copyright, are the sole copyright of the author.
    Thanks: To Tammy, for the most excellent beta! You are a gem among�uh�other shiny stuff.
    Written: November 7, 2004

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,857
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    10
    Bookmarks:
    3
    Hits:
    1,083