Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: J/B
    Rating: R
    Category: Humor/PWP
    Date: January 1, 2002
    Series/sequel: Part 5 of the Hey Jim Series!
    Status: new
    Archive: Why not?
    Disclaimer: Honest to god, there were nekkid Jim and Blair walking around in my mind all night tonight. I had to do something to stop it. This is what I came up with. When all else fails, try some humor to get back into the swing. In the mean time, the guys still belong to Petfly, but I'm thinking about winning the lottery and buying them. Not them, I mean the rights to them. Okay, I really did mean them… Petfly still refuses to share them and it pisses me off. So when I get them, I'm not fucking sharing either. Shit, the fucking disclaimer is longer than the story.
    Notes: Thanks to Kel for all of her hard work, laughter and support. Here's to everyone at MME! Hey everyone, Lisa's back. Yay. Coop's Jokes are the ones to blame this time. Write and complain. I would.
    Warning: Okay, there is no fucking nudity in this one. But they want to be, does this count? (No it doesn't fucking count.) Oh and one more thing, silliness abounds.
    Summary: Blair has found another way to make Jim nuts. He found uses for Sally's fruitcake. This one was way too fun to write. Does anyone actually like fruitcake?

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,290
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    16
    Hits:
    1,071