Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Couple: Warren/Spike (I know scary, the things I do for a beloved friend)
    Summary: The title says it all!
    Rating: Slash, *NC-17
    Distribution: If I said yes to anyone wanting my stories and they want it, have it. Others. Just let me know you're taking it, I'll say yes then faint.
    Disclaimer: Once upon a time there was a great man named Joss Whedon, who said 'These characters are mine!' Big rich companies quickly agreed. I came along and said, 'Wow, these characters are wonderful, I want to play with 'em. Love 'em, torment 'em. Play nice. Play naughty. But I really want to play'. 'As long as you get no money from playing with them,' says the great man. I agreed and so I got to play...
    Feedback: Oh, yes...YESSS...Please! You do this soo good, becareful you might make my guy jealous!
    **Note: Written for Cat, a wonderful friend and writer, she like me is a shipper of unique couples and one of the characters she loves is Warren, me I've never loved him but when she writes him I can see and understand and I actually ends up seeing why she likes him. She believes he *can* be good....You my awesome friend challenges me all the time to continue writing, and I hope I do the same for you. Love you dear, so for you I wrote this story...You might be the only one to read it, and Nikki 'cos she's my dearest friend and awesome beta, who I enjoy tormenting every once and awhile. Love ya...And now on to the story...

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,693
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    5
    Hits:
    819