Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 7 of Soundbyte
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
727
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
15
Hits:
1,717

Soundbyte 1: Sway

Summary:

Theo decides to teach Wills to dance.

Work Text:

Pairing: OMCs, Wills Matheson/Theo Bascopolis

Disclaimer: I don't own JAG, the Emperor Bellisario does, but Wills and Theo are mine.

Status: new/complete

Date: 8/1//03

Series/Sequel: This is the first of the Soundbytes, an offshoot of the Mind Fuck Universe.

Other Web Site: http://www.angelfire.com/fl5/tinnssinns

Archive: OK, I surrender. Yes to all the list archives. (I?m so easy!)

Notes: Thanks to Tim for his insight on how guys dance with guys. This is for his birthday. Happy birthday, bunky! And to Gail, as always, for the fantastic beta.

 

Sway
By Tinnean

 

The first weekend that I'd had off in the time that I'd been living with Theo Bascopolis, and it was raining like a son of a bitch.

"Bored, babe?" he asked as he watched me watch raindrops chase each other down the window pane. "Dance with me. We've never danced together."

"I don't dance." I observed his reflection in the glass, and his reaction was everything I could have hoped for.

Shocked. "What do you mean you don't dance?"

I shrugged.

Dismayed. "Everyone knows how to dance!"

I shrugged again. That wasn't what I'd said, but it was interesting to see that was what he'd heard.

Determined. "I'll teach you!"

I kept my head turned away so he wouldn't see my expression.

Theo put a CD in the player, all lush strings and woodwinds, and came to stand before me. "Okay, now put a hand on my shoulder."

"Oh, what," I huffed, "I get to be the woman?"

"Wills," he said patiently, "I have to lead to show you the steps."

"Yeah, yeah," I pretended to grumble. I rested my palm on his shoulder, and he put his left hand on my hip. I liked the feel of his fingers there, caressing circles in the flesh beneath my jeans, before sliding further around to draw my lower body closer to his. I cleared my throat. "I thought this was supposed to be a *dance* lesson."

He beetled his brows at me. "Pay attention."

"Yes, Theo," I said meekly, and he pinched my hip. "Hey!"

"Wise ass. Okay. I go forward with my right, you go back with your left."

"Um? aren't you supposed to start with your left?"

"Who's teaching who here?"

"Sorry."

His eyes narrowed, and I wondered if I was laying on the submissive bit too heavily. "Now. *I* go forward with my right, and *you* go back with your left."

Only I took a step forward the same time as he did and 'accidentally' stepped on his foot. Lightly. I didn't want to hurt him or make him decide dancing with me wasn't worth the effort.

He grunted and frowned. "Your *other* left, Wills!"

"Sorry." I swallowed a grin.

"It's okay. Everyone does that to start with. Now, look at *me*, not your feet."

The CD had run all the way through once, and was starting the second go-around. "I just don't understand it," he said finally, shaking his head. "I've never had any trouble teaching the other guys."

I didn't want to hear that. "Maybe I'm just not good at waltzing. Theo, would you mind if I tried something?" I went to the rack of CDs that had mine mixed in with his now, selected one and slid it into the player. It was The Best of Julie London, and I programmed it to repeat one song.

Her sultry voice filled the apartment. 'When marimba rhythms start to play, dance with me, make me sway?'

I stepped closer to Theo and looped his arms around my neck, then put both my hands on his ass. "Okay, that's more like it," I breathed against his mouth.

I'd been aroused since he'd suggested he teach me to dance, and now I made sure he knew it. He angled his head to catch my lips and moaned as I opened to him, and we began to sway. I liked moving him against me.

Afterwards, on the carpet, naked and sweaty and covered with love bites, he growled, "You do, too, know how to dance, Wills!"

"Yeah, I do." And I rolled him under me, and demonstrated another way to dance.

~End~

Series this work belongs to: