Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Couple: Angel/Xander
    Summary: From Angel's POV, he thinks about, well you'll see...
    Rating: NC-17, porn baby, gay porn...
    Distribution: If I ever said yes to you, I'm still saying it 'cos I'm is a slut, if you've never asked yet want it, ask, I've never said no...
    Disclaimer: These characters will never be mine, they will always belong to Joss Whedon and big powerful companies who will always be richer then I am..
    Feedback: For *this*? I wouldn't mind it, but I know this story is lame, just look at the title!
    Notes: A huge hug and thanks goes to Nikki, super beta and even greater friend.
    **Written for Willie, and countless others who take us into a Xander/Angel world, you are all fantastic and I wish to thank you for helping me see the beauty, the passion...Keep writing so I can continue to believe and be in total awe...Now on to the story...

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,494
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    19
    Hits:
    1,277