Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    After the dissertation fiasco Blair went missing. Now, almost two and a half years later he shows again. But the young anthropologist is no longer the man everyone knew. He lost so much of himself that Jim and the Major Crimes gang can barely recognize him. But when Blair and his team or professionals offer help in bringing down a mobster suspected of kidnapping young children and selling them to brothels all around the world, Jim leaps at the chance to get his partner back again. But will he be able to get through to man that sometimes scares even him? Not to mention that little fact, that Sandburg’s partner in the team is a military trained, female, Sentinel.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    18,918
    Chapters:
    4/4
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    4
    Kudos:
    20
    Bookmarks:
    3
    Hits:
    2,650