Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Status: Complete
    Date: 1 November 2004
    Category: Fluff
    Spoilers: None
    Season: None
    Sequel: None
    Pairing: Jack and Daniel
    Rating: NC-17
    Content warnings: None
    Summary: Daniel sets about cleaning out his metaphorical closet and leaves Jack puzzled and confused.
    Archive: Here, there, anywhere but please ask first, thank you. Posted to A52, The Cartouche and the Alpha Gate.
    Disclaimer: SG-1 is not mine (though I wish otherwise) and neither are any of the other Stargate SG-1 characters. I haven't made any money doing this, and I haven't got any of my own, so don't bother suing. The characters have just come out to play for a while and when they've had enough I promise to take them home, and give them tea. After that they go back whence they came until next time.
    Author's Notes: Thanks to Shazz for her beta job and to Imagine for cheerleading.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    6,952
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    13
    Hits:
    872