Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: Xander/Angel, Wesley/Giles, Cordy/Giles, Andrew/Fred
    Rating: G, Overall NC-17
    Summary: Spike has been given a reward; to live a new life.
    A/N: Story is based on a challenge from CJ: Summary from the challenge:
    It's a few hours after the end of Chosen and Xander has returned to the Hellmouth. Climbing down to the very center of the crater that was Sunnydale, he falls to his knees and remembers all the people, places, and things he's loved in his life. Especially the one he loved the most, the one who died to save the world, this time. When he hears a faint cry, he stands and begins to investigate, finding a small, pale child lying in the rubble. Somehow, he knows, or finds evidence that this is Spike's reward, to be given a new chance at a happy life. He takes the baby to LA, to Angel, putting aside his petty differences with the vampire and knowing that this is what is best for the baby. Eventually Xander and Angel decide to raise the child together. Angel begins to feel a little better about losing his own son and sees this as a second chance to be a father. A little iffy on the bunny part, but I'd still like to read it.
    Disclaimer: I don’t own the characters, but Joss Whedon does.
    Thanks to Sparky and QueenSereya for betaing my story. If there’re still mistakes in it, they are all mine.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    27,110
    Chapters:
    13/13
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    68
    Bookmarks:
    4
    Hits:
    11,051