Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Archive: If you like, just ask me and tell me where it's going.

    Captain Jack Sparrow saves James Norrington from an evil pirate, but that's only the beginning. This was originally going to be for the Sparrington challenge on the Savvy Archive but it's grown and I missed the submission date.

    This story assumes that the two deleted scenes between James and Elizabeth happened. The utterly charming smile of James warms my heart. I wish they'd put them in because I think it would have made the ending far more emotionally powerful. So in my world they happened. Thanks to Fabu and warinbabylon for the wonderful betas. And thanks as always to Pam. This is my only attempt at a full length PotC fic. All idiocies and mistakes are my own.

    Disclaimer: The film 'Pirates of the Caribbean,' and the characters in this story (except Edward Keane) are owned by Disney. Although I think Johnny Depp owns Mr Caribbean Sex, Captain Jack Sparrow. I'm not making any money from this, and no copyright infringement is intended. The characters merely inspire me.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    30,026
    Chapters:
    3/3
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    3
    Kudos:
    25
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    2,276