Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
209
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
14
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,060

Tricky Treat 2: Green Filled Goodness

Summary:

Fandom: BtVS
Pairing: Implied Xander/Spike

Summary: After the Halloween party, Xander has had a bit of a shock.
Archive: Sure
Status: Finished
Sequel/Series: Sequel to Tricky Treat
Disclaimer: I did not create the characters here, I don't own them. I derive no profit from this effort. I mean nothing but respect for the creators, owners, and the actors and actresses who portray them.
Notes: Double drabble--200 words, plus Title

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Tricky Treat 2: Green Filled Goodness
By Scribe

 

Spike knocked on the bathroom door.

"Go away."

"Don't be like that. Ya should know better'n to drink anything at Willie's that doesn't come straight out of a can or bottle."

"Don't you DARE try to act like one bit of this is MY fault."

"Yeah, I should've warned ya about that H'stess ale, but I thought th' green color migh've given ya a heads up."

"I thought it was some sort of demon holiday thing. The Irish drink green beer on St. Patrick's day."

"It's harmless."

"Harmless? I nearly had a heart attack when I saw..."

"It's temporary. Shouldn't last more'n a day or two."

"Why did you let me drink it?"

"Too good a joke to pass up, Pet. I'd been in the grocery store earlier, an' they're promotin' Shrek 2 with the Twinkies. When you grabbed that ale, you in your costume, I almost peed meself. I don't know why you're so upset."

"Spike, my come is GREEN!"

"I have a box of those special Twinkies, an' I'll let you feed me both kinds of green, creamy filling."

The door opened. "You're sure the flavor isn't affected?"

"Why don't you smear one on me and find out?"

 

END

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Scribe.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.