Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2004-11-03
Words:
2,613
Chapters:
5/5
Comments:
2
Kudos:
36
Bookmarks:
6
Hits:
8,455

Confessions of the Sleepy

Summary:

Pairing: Gibbs/Dinozzo
Rating: FRC
Disclaimer: Not mine, the things I could do if I could just borrow Tony for just a little bit, hmm Gibbs too. But it is not to be...
Summary: Gibbs hears something he probably wasn't meant too…
Spoilers: 'The Good Wives Club'

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Confessions of the Sleepy
by angelh2o

 

Tony dropped on the couch too exhausted to make it to his bed. He had been knocked out, again, and then they picked up an all-nighter. He groaned remembering how stupid he had been to turn his back on the woman.

He kicked off his shoes and pulled the blanket off the back of the couch. Seconds later he was out cold.

 

Gibbs was slightly worried. He had tried calling Tony twice before leaving the office, just to make sure the younger agent had gotten home. He'd felt some what better when he'd spotted Tony's can in the garage, but if he was home why didn't he answer the phone?

When he finally got to the door he didn't bother knocking just pulled out his key and went in. He glanced around, eyes finally landing on the couch.

With a fond smile he made his way over. He hated to disrupt the scene, but still needed the reassurance Tony was all right. "Tony," he shook his shoulder slightly.

"Go 'way," Tony mumbled into the couch.

Yeah, Tony was fine. Gibbs looked at the long legs crammed onto the couch. "Don't you think you'll be more comfortable in your bed."

"Too far," Tony reasoned.

Gibbs just smiled. "Come on." Pulling and prodding got Tony on his feet, only to make him groan. "What?" Gibbs asked slightly worried.

"Head," Tony's eyes were barely open.

Gibbs put an arm around his waist and led him down the hall. "Does it always have to be you that gets hurt?" he asked quietly.

"Better then you," Tony told him leaning completely into the older man. "Hate it when you hurt, its hurts too much."

Gibbs knew Tony was out of it, still half asleep, he'd probably never hear this otherwise. He couldn't keep himself from asking though. "What do you mean it hurts?"

"Makes my heart hurt," Tony told him as he was settling in.

Gibbs manhandled him under the covers. "Seeing you get hurt hurts me too."

Tony smiled burrowing a little deeper in his pillow. "Love you, Boss."

Gibbs blinked, that wasn't something he was expecting. "What did you say?" But it was too late, Tony was out cold.

Gibbs walked back out to the living room. One of them had finally said something, and he was never going to remember in the morning.

He sat there for a few minutes.

Now he knew Tony was interested.

What was he going to do about it?

Special Agent Leroy Jetho Gibbs, Marine Gunnery Sergeant, smiled.

 

TBC