Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    A HP/DM slash fiction
    MPG
    Rated PG-13 to NC-17
    Disclaimers: Don't own, don't sue. All that is mine are my OC's Re and Ti, my plot, and that's it. The rest is JKR's.
    Warnings: AU SLASH, M/M fiction, MALE PREGNANCY
    Chan, *as the main and secondary and OC Characters are 16, (it's the end of 6th year) some brief mentions of much younger in Chapters 5 & 6 but not in a squicky way, and only to establish plot, further the story, and introduce OC's. Oh, and later on, some song references. Also, I am an Angst Ho. So in places, there will be a need for Kleenex.
    Pairings: HP/DM, RW/BZ, OC/OC, OC/??, with past references to JP/LM
    Dedications to: LunaDeath, after reading her latest *squick fic* her drunk Harry kissed my muse Serendipity, made her giggle, and a story was born!
    And to my Beta, Cassy, AKA Jameschick, for her friendship, for her support in my writings, without her my baby and OC names woulda never been found.
    To my two Site Mummys, VCCV and Kiwileesa, for their friendships, for their KICK-ARSE sites, and the little slice of Heaven they have shared with me, so my lil' BTVS and now HP stories have a home!
    Summary: A bet gone wrong, a love gone sour, a mistake made right, and a right wronged.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    59,530
    Chapters:
    12/12
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    19
    Bookmarks:
    3
    Hits:
    4,688