Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: BtVS/QAF-US
    Series: Coming Out
    Rating: R (for language)
    Pairing: None
    While this story contains no pairing, future stories will contain Xander/Brian, Xander/Brian/Spike, and Xander/Spike & Brian/Michael.
    Spoilers: Beginning BtVS season 4 and up to QAF-US season 2 possible.
    Summary: Xander continues his road trip after Oxnard and ends up in Pittsburgh.
    Notes: Takes place one year before QAF-US season 1 and after BtVS season 3. Xander’s POV. ** indicate emphasis.
    Feedback: It’s ALL about the feedback (and naked Spike)! Don’t make me beg, it’s not pretty.
    Distribution: Spikedluv’s Scribblin’, Shades of Gray, I Need A Parrot, Unconventional Shippers List, Always, Across the Pond, and anywhere else I post it. If anyone else wants it, please ask.
    Disclaimer: Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel the series, characters and concepts are the property, copyright and trademark of Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, Kuzui Enterprises, Grr Argh, the WB, UPN and whomever else they really belong to. Queer As Folk the series, characters and concepts are the property, copyright and trademark of Cowlip and Showtime. No ownership is claimed by the author. This work is nonprofit, noncommercial and not for sale for commercial purposes. Characters and situations not specifically owned by the creators of BtVS/Ats and QAF or under copyright, are the sole copyright of the author.
    Thanks: To Tammy for the most excellent beta! You are a gem among�uh�other shiny stuff. Additional thanks to Linda and Jenna who have my eternal gratitude.
    Written: October 25, 2004

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    9,889
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    9
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,605