Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
106
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,052

Potion Master Musings

Summary:

Pairing: None
Disclaimer: They belong to JKR and the Disney. I'm not making any money, I'm just spinning off a few non-profit ideas.
Feedback: poet77665@catlover.com
Archive: Sure

Notes: Not sure if this qualifies as a drabble, or a snippet. It's exactly one hundred words (minus headers), and I guess it sort of tells a story. The second line WAS going to be the first line, but I kept swapping it around to make it seem a little more story-like.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Potion Master Musings
by Scribe

Hogwarts is a banquet of boys. Oliver Wood is a sexy Scottish beast. Longbottom is a tender muffin. Malfoy is so coolly superior that you long to dirty him a little. The Weasleys, when considered collectively, are almost a force of nature. Ron is like a ginger tom--feisty and bristling. Fred and George? One word--twins. Even priggish Percy has his allure. His ass may be tight, but it's also softly rounded. Finally there's Potter, with his sullen green eyes and pouting sneer. Myself? I am cursed with scruples, so I reach once again for the libido inhibiting potion.

 

END

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Scribe.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.