Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
311
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
10
Hits:
716

To Dream The Impossible Dream

Summary:

Sarah cuddles with Dylan, pre-Andromeda.

Work Text:

To Dream the Impossible Dream
By MsBeata

Sarah slides over and turns to sit facing him, then slowly leans diagonally across his body, finally settling into his chest with a sigh. Her head resting on his shoulder, she breathes in his scent. His strong arms hold her close and his hand moves up to support her head.

"Dylan?"

"Yes."

"You are familiar with the works of William Shakespeare, right?"

"Yes. I even performed some of his work during my Academy days"

"Quote a soliloquy for me."

"Why?"

"I want you to fill my senses. I can see you, I am touching you, and I can smell you. I want to hear your voice. I want to feel safe, completely enveloped by you."

He begins speaking, his words taking on a soothing rhythm. She doesn't hear the words, the words aren't important. It's his voice, soft, deep, rumbling from his chest. She wants to feel that rumble and presses her lips lightly to his neck. He pauses, surprised, and she pulls back almost imperceptibly, breaking the contact. His hand in her hair urges her to reconnect as he begins speaking again. She does.

She is lost in him, feeling safe and secure for the first time since they met. She shudders slightly remembering the Magog attack. Suddenly she realizes that she is kissing his neck, tasting him. The soliloquy ends and he begins nuzzling her neck in return. His hands are playing lightly over her body. His touches are setting her body on fire. Her mouth moves up, finding his and they kiss deeply. She pulls back and looks into his sparkling blue eyes. She is swept into the love, understanding, and passion she sees there.

She wants this man, wants to give herself to him. Her mind drifts as she dreamily imagines their future together.



-- End --