Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2004-10-26
Words:
3,014
Chapters:
4/4
Kudos:
15
Hits:
3,160

Legsy the Orc Slayer

Summary:

One of very favorite episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer was when Anya granted Cordelia's wish. Here is my very twisted spin on that episode, in the style of "The Lord of the Rings".

Chapter 1: Chapter One

Chapter Text

DISCLAIMER: I do not own 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' and/or 'The Lord of the Rings'.

'LEGSY THE ORC SLAYER' [SLASH]

Scene: The Bronze. It is filled with the usual crowd. A beautiful blond Elf opens the door and enters. His long hair is a bit messy and there are a few smudges on his lovely face from having slain a gang of Orcs.

LEGSY (thinking to himself): I hope I'm not too late. Is he still here?

Aragorn the tall dark-haired mysterious stranger who a few days ago met Legsy for the first time is waiting for the beautiful blond Elf, the Chosen One. Suddenly a gorgeous brunette swoops over and drapes herself over Aragorn.

ARWENELIA: Hello, handsome. Buy me a drink? Or how about asking me to dance?

ARAGORN: Huh? Oh, hello. I'm waiting for someone.

ARWENELIA: You mean you WERE waiting for someone. Here I am, you lucky hunk, you!

Legsy sees Arwenelia clinging to Aragorn with her face a mere two inches from the handsome face of Aragorn. Legsy notices how sexy and alluring Arwenelia is looking this evening.

LEGSY (thinking to himself): I feel so ugly compared to her. I should just leave before Aragorn sees me.

But it is too late. Aragorn looks up and sees Legsy. He pries Arwenelia's hands off of himself and smiles apologetically to her.

ARAGORN: Legsy!

He rushes over to meet the Elf.

ARAGORN (thinking to himself): When will I work up the courage to tell him that I love him?