Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Disclaimer: I wish Scott were mine, but alas he’s not.
    Archive Rights: Please ask first.
    Rating: NC-17
    Feedback: Better than a fake orgasm.
    Summary: Scott has an obsession – Rogue – virtual reality naughtiness ensues.
    Author’s notes: Just to clarify things – this fic deals with Scott’s fantasies and how he wants Rogue to act. And in case you’re wondering, Scott doesn’t call Virtual Reality *Rogue* by her real name because he doesn’t know it, and therefore he couldn’t have plugged it into the program. The VR scenes are in italic font. I actually wrote the ‘better grade deal’ scene long before I found out that Anna Paquin’s character attempts a similar tactic in Spike Lee’s “25th Hour�.
    Date: September 2002
    Thanks to Heather, Terri & Taryn for letting me foist the rough draft of this on them and for their infinite patience with all the subsequent revisions.
    A big thanks to J Marie – it was *Marie’s* statement to Scott in ‘Marie’s World’ that inspired this fic: {What do you think your team would think of you, Scott, if they knew of the erotic sexual fantasies that you secretly harbor for your young, female student? Do you believe they would be appalled to know how badly you wish you could touch her, taste her, fuck her? How do you think Logan would react if he knew that the innocent creature he has sworn to protect sends you running for a cold shower far too often?} *Meep* That statement just begged to have its own fic written, so I did and this is the result.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    13,064
    Chapters:
    4/4
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    16
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,560