Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
541
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
882

The Lone Ranger (Camping With A Ranger)

Summary:

The Lone Ranger Creed

Work Text:

The Lone Ranger (Camping With A Ranger)
by Patt

 

"I believe that to have a friend, a man must be one. That all men are created equal and that everyone has within himself the power to make this a better world. That God put the firewood there but that every man must gather and light it himself. In being prepared physically, mentally and morally to fight when necessary for that which is right. That a man should make the most of what equipment he has. That 'This government of the people, by the people and for the people' shall live always. That men should live by the rule of what is best for the greatest number. That sooner or later...somewhere...somehow...we must settle with the world and make payment for what we have taken. That all things change but truth...and that truth alone...lives on forever. In my Creator...my country...and my fellow man."

The Lone Ranger, Jim to his friends, said his Ranger's creed over and over again, hoping to make sense of life in general. Then he realized, that the creed was so true that even he didn't sometimes notice things. Take Tontoburg for instance.

One night The Lone Ranger, and Tontoburg were lying on the ground in their two man tent. (They didn't do three ways.) As they began to get sleepy, Jim asked Tontoburg, "Chief, do you know where we'll find the lost jewels of the late Mrs. Banks?"

"Kee Mo Sabey, I don't have any idea. Maybe you know where we should go," Tontoburg said.

"Oh shut up with the Kee Mo Sabey bit, you're more educated than any ten white men. So stop doing that," Jim said sternly.

"Fine, Jim. If it makes you feel better, no I have no idea where the jewels would be hidden," Tontoburg answered.

Both men, being tired after a hard days ride fell asleep until the middle of the night, when for some reason, Jim was woken from his slumber. Looking around he got closer to Tontoburg and said, "Tontoburg wake up. Tell me what you see."

"I see stars, many, many stars in the very bright sky. Made brighter only by the most glorious moon. What do you see?" Tontoburg answered.

"I see the sky too, Chief, someone stole our tent," Jim replied as he began to kiss his guide with longing and need like he hadn't felt in some time.

"Ranger, why do you choose now to become romantic?" Tontoburg asked.

"Tontoburg, I'm always romantic, but usually we have the tent blocking our view," Jim replied as he continued to kiss his friend into quiet.

As things got closer and closer to the real thing, all that could be heard from Ranger was, "Hi Yo Silver, Away."

"Kee Mo Sabey, you are one kinky dude. Who else would name their dick after their horse? Come to think of it, it reminds me a little of Silver's. Hot damn, now I know why," Tontoburg said as Ranger fucked him senseless.

 

http://patt_rose0.tripod.com/dreamingofsentinels/
http://mymongoose.populli.net/