Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Distribution: Gossamer, Spookys, anywhere is fine, just keep my name and email addy on it.
    Rating: mostly R, NC-17 parts clearly marked (M/F sex)
    Category: S, R, A
    Spoilers: Tunguska/Terma
    Keywords: Krycek/other romance
    Summary: Sequel to "Running to Stand Still". Krycek returns to Russia but circumstances bring him back for a quick visit.
    Disclaimers: I don't own any of these characters except for Kate Marcus and Liam O'Connor. I'm not making any money off this so please don't sic any lawyers on me. 'Nuff said.
    Notes: If you are following the timeline you would know that this story takes place during the cancer arc. To be honest I am pretending it never happened. This story is about Kate and Krycek, not Mulder and Scully, and the other reason is simple logistics. Do you think for a minute Mulder wouldn't go running to Kate, begging her to find a cure? With her talents she might even find it, and that would blow the actual plotline all to hell.
    Yup, I live for continuity, but all along I knew I would break away from established episodes eventually. But I won't toss out everything out yet, I plan on sticking with CC's story for another season or two at least. It started with my whole "snow in Siberia" nitpick, now I am ignoring a major part of the mytharc. Oh well. This is fanfic, I get to do what I want!

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    12,076
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Hits:
    1,000