Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: Spike/Xander
    Rating: NC17/Slash
    Summary: Spike, reluctant hero turned rescue-ee.
    Spoilers: None.
    Notes: First-time, humor, PWP; written for the Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere Fuh-Q-Fest, http://swriters.slashcity.net/fest.htm
    Challenge: Non-fandom specific scenario: 14) One of the characters tries to rescue the other, and then ends up needing rescuing instead! Phrase challenge: 8) When I'm good, I'm very, very good...
    Feedback: It's ALL about the feedback (and naked Spike)! Don't make me beg, it's not pretty.
    E-mail: spikedluv@usadatanet.net
    Live Journal: Sweet Seduction, http://www.livejournal.com/~spikedluv/
    Website: Spikedluv's Scribblin', http://spikedluv.net.
    Distribution: Spikedluv's Scribblin', Shades of Gray, I Need A Parrot, Nummytreats, Tales from the Attic, Unconventional Shippers List, and anywhere else I post it. If anyone else wants it, please ask.
    Disclaimer: I don't own these characters, just borrowing them for awhile. Everything belongs to Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, Kuzui Enterprises, Grr Argh, the WB, UPN and whomever else they really belong to, although I wouldn't mind having a Spike of my own. Who would? The story is mine, though.
    Thanks: To Tammy, for the most excellent beta!
    Written: May 10, 2004

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,100
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    19
    Hits:
    1,093