Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: Sheppard/Ford and Beckett?
    Category: PWP, AU
    Rating: R (This is really more PG, but I said R just in case. :))
    Archive: Yes
    E-mail address for feedback: mereridkat@aol.com
    Series/Sequel: Winter Break / sequel to #2: Snoring
    Author's websites: www.livejournal.com/users/morudai
    Disclaimers: don't own 'em, not making money, just playing
    Notes: I had an idea for this little series of short story/vignettes, and decided to play with it. I hope to write several parts, none being longer than four pages (approximately).
    Brief Summary: Sheppard, Ford and Beckett crash land on what appears to be a wild planet untouched by Ancients or Wraith. They must survive on their own until they are rescued, if they are rescued. Do Sheppard and Ford dare reveal their intimate relationship to the good doctor? And what if the good doctor isn't interested in sleeping alone?
    Warnings: References to bodily function (passing gas), R for references to adult sexuality.
    Spoilers: none, I think
    Anything else you'd like to add: not beta'd

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,336
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    7
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    892