Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2004-10-14
Words:
1,187
Chapters:
6/6
Comments:
6
Kudos:
20
Hits:
2,942

Julie Lee Shines Like A Superstar

Summary:

Copyright:
September 2004
By Rick Cortez
THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY PREEXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED. FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT.
THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION.
THE CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED ON ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCES.
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: Johnny Gage/Julie Lee Shannon
Archive: Yes
Fandom: Emergency!
Summary: Julie Lee shines like gold everytime she steps out on stage to sing her great songs, All because of Johnny!
Content Warning: Some Strong Language, Slight touch of fantasy on Johnny, And Great Music Lyrics..

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Part 1

Chapter Text

Julie Lee Shines Like A Superstar
by Rick Cortez
Fireman2004@webtv.net

 

It was a gorgeous night, on a Saturday evening in Carson California.

Johnny Gage was in the dressing room of L A's newest nightclub called "Blueberry Ripple" where his friend and singer Julie Lee Shannon was getting ready to step out on stage with her three lovely girlfriends and backup singers Melanie, Diana, and Ellen to sing a few songs in that newest nightclub.

Julie Lee was wearing a gorgeous sleeveless red evening gown on the night of that show.

"My, my, my Julie Lee, you are looking great in that dress!" Johnny exclaimed with a big grin.

"Thanks Johnny, i feel so beautiful tonight!" Exclaimed Julie Lee happily.

"And i'm very lucky just to have Zack by my side when i do my musical number too!"

"Yeah, i know!"

Just then, Curtis Jacobs came to the dressing room to call Julie Lee to get ready for her first musical number of the evening.

"Julie Lee, five minutes!" said Curtis.

"Okay Curtis, i'll be right over!" Julie Lee replied.

"Listen Johnny, i have to go and do my musical number but i'll talk to you when i'm done doing a couple of songs okay?" Instructed Julie Lee.

"Sure Julie Lee, i'll be waiting!" Johnny responded.

As Julie Lee was about to step out on stage to sing her musical number, she gave Johnny one last look and she smiled a good luck smile at him.

Johnny smiled back at her as well.

TBC