Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairings: J/B, B/m
    Status: Complete
    Date: 01/13/04
    Category: Alternate Universes, Drama, Episode Related, Series
    This story is a sequel to: Paying the Rent
    Disclaimer: Pet Fly and Paramount own the copyright to The Sentinel and its characters. This piece of fan fiction was written solely for the love of the characters and to share freely with other fans. No profit is being made from the posting of this story.
    Author's Notes: I am greatly indebted to Montserrat who kept after me to expand and add scenes to the story. Her suggestions have greatly enriched the experience. I am also most thankful to Jessica and Lyn, who despite the subject matter, were able to get through the story and give me very insightful help. And lastly, to Mary, who intrepidly gave this a final look, so that I could post a clean copy, and who called me on the dialysis thing (hope I got it right). Where would we be without our betas? Thanks, gals! And more thanks to Becky's transcripts and the writers f "Rogue," "Siege," "Black or White," and "Hear No Evil," for paraphrased excerpts from the episodes.
    Story Notes: In addition to the warnings listed below, you will also find graphic torture, graphic sex, and graphic descriptions of bodily functions. This is not my usual fare, but there IS a happy ending. CAVEAT LECTOR -- there is an additional spoiler at the very end of the story for those who are particularly squeamish. I was reluctant to put this story on the archives because of the graphic content, but finally decided it was more likely to find readership here than buried on my webpage for all eternity. For those who like this kind of thing -- enjoy!
    Summary: Blair's past rises up to put a damper on his budding new relationship with Jim.
    Warnings: violence, m/m, rape/nc, h/c, AU, angst,

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    40,025
    Chapters:
    4/4
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    23
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    3,232