Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairings: Jim/Blair, Blair/m
    Status: Complete
    Date: 10/10/02
    Category: Alternate Universes, Drama, First Times
    Disclaimer: The Sentinel and its characters belong to Pet Fly and Paramount. In no way was this meant as an infringement on their copyright. This piece of fan fiction was written for the enjoyment of the author and fans of The Sentinel.
    Author's Notes: Thanks to my betas, Elaine and Kimberly, who worked beyond the call to make sure this story came out right.
    Story Notes: Okay, another well-used theme, but one I had to explore for myself. This is a Blair-as-prostitute story, and therefore contains scenes of consensual sex between Blair and a paying customer. There is no rape, although some may assume it's implied in later scenes. Read at your own risk.
    Appeared previously in the My Mongoose ezine The Many Faces of Blair 2. A sequel can be found at: http://www.squidge.org/~nat1228/warning.htm -- Please heed the warnings before choosing to read this story. At this time (Oct. 2002), I have no intentions of posting the sequel to the archive.
    Summary: Jim rescues a young university student from a life of prostitution.
    Warnings: m/m, h/c, AU, angst, Other: see story notes

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    10,533
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    8
    Hits:
    1,379