Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: Jim/Blair Simon/M
    Category: AU/ Adults in a relationship with a minor. (No younger than 16)
    Disclaimer: Sentinel is owned by Pet Fly & Paramount. I don't make any money from righting this story.
    Summer: It is the Future and mankind is split into four categories.
    It is the year 2418 and mankind is separated into four categories, which the first two are either your born into or are contracted with consent. The first category is Masters, were you're born into or become after fulfilling a contract. Then the second category is Slavery, where the poor are either born into and/or contracted into. The third and fourth categories are Sentinel and Guide, who are taken from their families or from the slave pens and then trained to become a guards, rangers, and/or trackers. They can also become masters if other masters take them under their wing.
    These categories came into effect around 2110 after the third world ward, which started around 2060 and lasted for about 50 years. Then around 2050 a bomb was dropped and killed millions of people and caused an earthquake, which caused the continents to move back together again. Those who survived began to rebuild the world again, which took them about 100 years. It was around 2160 that a new democratic society was created which had the rich running the world, the middle class working to keep the world stable, and the poor doing manual labor, that kept them ostracized from the rest of the world.
    If anyone was found to have a genie for Sentinel and/or Guide they where taken from their families no matter what station they were in and were taught to control their powers, so they could be guards, rangers, and/or trackers. They are taken because of their senses and/or empathic abilities, so they would guard the ruling family, patrol the areas, and/or track escaped convinces. While guides are born with empathic abilities, they are able to help the sentinel from
    zoning-out on one of their senses.
    Then around 2166 a very rich and powerful man decided to create a secret society for master and slave with the help of other rich men. They started by gathering the poor young people and locking them up in secret locations, and then implanting chips in their heads, so they may be able to keep them under control and surveillance. The society also kept an eye out for Sentinel and Guides, who then would train to be guards and trackers.
    When the society was established, they started rules for the society, which goes as follows:
    1) A master is born into a rich family.
    2) Can become a master or rich after serving a contract for a certain term.
    3) Slaves come from poor and/or middle class families who; a) are contracted for money,
    4) People who are born into slavery may not have contracts.
    6) If a slave is put up for auction by their master, and are not sold by their third auction that person is then put to death.
    7) If a new slave is not sold by their fourth auction they go back to the breeding camps and become a breeder.
    8) Masters who buys a slave may not breed them. If the master is caught breeding slaves they are stripped of their wealth and their slaves. They are then sold into slavery themselves.
    9) If a Sentinel and Guide are born into any class they are to be taken and raised for guard duty and/or trackers. If a Sentinel and Guide are strong pair they may become masters.
    After the rules were established the society began and was kept quiet from the rest of the world, until 2170 when one of the members of the society became a member of the ruling body of the government. It was over the next few years that other member of the society began to instill themselves into the government until 2172 when a master had taken over the government and began to slowly to take over the rest of the population. They took over and began to implant chips into newborn babies and adults by giving them shots for some new cold that was discovered. Some people found out by mistake and began to retaliate, so they where killed while others bought their way into being masters.
    Then they also added work camps for those who went against the rules or they contracted them selves into slavery if they didn't want to go into the work camps. For those people who committed crimes, such as steeling, murder, and picketing are either put to death, sold to slavery, and or can have one of their family member contract themselves. There is only one crime that a person is put to death no matter what and that is if they committed rape. Then they added a new rule after created the work camp, which states that: a) If a contracted person is not sold by their fifth auction that person or their family is to be transferred to the work camp for the duration of their contract.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,278
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    9
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,146