Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
273
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
19
Hits:
840

First Kiss

Summary:

Aiden is chastised and rewarded by John for his heroics on Athos.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was awkward, I'll admit. I felt like a sixteen year-old on my first date. Noses bumping, our lips tense and just kind of mashed together...yet, it still took my breath away. I rested my forehead against his, looking into his deep eyes. "That was really stupid, what you did," I finally whispered.

"I had to, sir. I have never left a man behind, and I'm not about to start now," He replied solemnly, meeting my gaze evenly.

"The Wraith will be after you, you know that, right?"

He nodded and rested his hand against the side of my face. "I don't fear them. Losing you, I fear,"

I removed his hand from my cheek and held it in both of my own. "Now you know how I felt on that planet,"

He sighed. "Yeah. I'm sorry, sir,"

"Don't be sorry, just promise me you'll be careful from now on,"

He set his free hand on mine, which still gripped his other hand. "I promise, sir,"

I smiled. "And call me 'John'. I think we're way past following protocol at this point, Aiden,"

He smiled in return. "Okay, John,"

We gazed into each other's eyes for a moment, then I kissed him again. It was better the second time, more practiced. My tongue slid over his soft lips before slipping in to massage his own. I released his hands and wrapped my arms around him. His arms snaked around my waist, under my jacket, drawing out bodies together. The empty Puddle Jumper faded away, and it was just me and him, the man who had risked his life to save mine.

Fini

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Damion Starr.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.