Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2017-04-14
Words:
3,549
Chapters:
9/9
Kudos:
1
Hits:
341

Tasteless Songs

Summary:

Dr.Samantha Waters is dating again.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Georgia,Atlanta

            The red dirt of the earth was stirring as the rain fell, the mixture was disturbed as a boot ran thru sloshing it and sending bits of it outward. The individual seemed to not notice. There was nothing left the dice had been rolled and now the board was in play.

           The morning sun beamed into the room, causing to sleeping individuals to stir. One arm draped protectively over a warm body. The buzz of two cells causing one eye to open.

“No.”

“YES.”

“It’s them.”

“Still gotta eat.”

      she groaned as she sat up grabbing her cell. The other body reached for the buzzing tech. Each call seemed to last a few minutes.

“Chopper.”

“I’m actually on my way in."  The two locked eyes both knowing this was going to be a very reavealing moment.

"I can head over to Dr. Waters now. Yup great.” The phones were silenced. As she crawled back over and kiss the other body.

“Ok we might have a few minitues till everyones up.”

“Work kinda kills me.”

“I know.”

“Come on go first, you take longer.”

“Thanks.” she hopped up and headed to the bathroom. Leaning back into the pillows they watched her leave.  Reaching out they grabbed a cigarette lighting up they let their mind search. The two where both in the G-men business each posseing there own talents. They where also on violent crimes, but had enough time in the field on other subjects. Some of which including a host of skills that couldn’t been spoken.

      Smoking another cigarette, the door cracked open. She tried not to beam but for a moment she almost seemed normal again. Sitting up they moved to the door.

“Need something?”

“Yeah.”

“What?”

“Robe.”

“yes.” Handing it to her thru the crack.

“So, think we can grab some coffee?”

“Maybe.”

“Good, still groggy.”

“Hmmmmm.”

“My turn out, out.”

“I’m going."   The door shut as Sam made her way to dress.  the next twenty minutes the two tried to get the rest of the morning in before work began. The chopper landed on the helipad at the sound of the rotars they both slipped into work masks.

   As they entered the chopper everything was sterile, Bailey began spewing out words as they both listened diligently. Each preparing themselves neither tipping their hand.  when they landed the scene was still alive.  Moving thru the crowds of police they each paused for a few seconds as the reporters looked there way.

    Entering they each headed there seaperate ways as the two began processing the crime scene. Sam looked at the bodies, a quick observation by her counter part and they moved thru the house. As Sam began she had a vision. She began to move around the scene the two met up and then they began to work the scene as one.

     When they noticed Bailey watching intently they locked eyes and turned to face him. Each knowing they had both seen something the other hadn’t.

"What have you got?”

“I’ve got loner, isolated.”

“I’ve got not perfectionist and just starting out.” Sam seemed to linger for a moment. Not unnoticed by Bailey, yet when she didn’t say more he knew she was waiting for Grace.

    As they walked back out into the crowd they each seemed to take a direction and peered into thee crowd. They had made there way back to the chopper. Once inside they all seemed to be back in their own thoughts.

     Atlanta VCTF

        The body had been sent up to Grace and as she was prepping the three walked into her sanctuary.

“Well the gangs all here.”

“Ha. no seriouisily.”

     Bailey and Sam were as stone. Nothing out of the ordinary. The three watched as Grace began the intial exam of the autopsy. She checked for C.O.D as she did the two moved in.

“ Knife sereated blade. Rapidily I’d say puncturing the liver. They bled to death.”

“Seemed a fit of rage.”

“Or lunacy.”

          Both sets of eyes looked up at the two. Neither really knowing what it was like to do what they could do. It was a little unnerving, but they both valued Sam. Now she seemed to have a new co-worker.

     TBc…